Alyssa Gregory over at sitepoint.com has an article on 5 Questionable Statements about Improving Your Productivity.
The questionable statements are:
1. There is one definitive productivity solution for everyone.
2. Getting things done is the most important element of productivity.
3. Productivity is a do it once and forget it activity.
4. Productivity means doing things immediately and never procrastinating.
5. Your level of productivity (or lack thereof) defines your level of success.
Read the article and let me know what you think.