1. Delegate Chores. Don’t waste time on things that are not important.
2. Don’t Neglect Yourself. Stay healthy. It will benefit you and others.
3. Rediscover Your Husband. This can easily be adapted to your significant other. Don’t take them for granted and find time to be together. It will benefit you in the long run.
4. Don’t Ignore Your Friends. They are a good source of motivation, inspiration and fresh ideas.
5. Have An Active Lifestyle. Be a role model to those around you. Exercise daily, get out and take classes or outdoor trips.
6. Love Yourself. You are unique. Accept yourself and respect yourself.
7. Practice Spirituality. Meditate, pray or try something else to retain/regain your peace and serenity.
8. Follow Your Dreams. It’s easy to take a detour because of family, job or something else. Hold on to your dreams and make the time to pursue them.
9. Count Your Blessings. Start each day reminding yourself what you have to be greatful for. Take some time and write this down. You will create a large list very quickly.